Description: This tutorial will guide you how to install adobe flash plugin in Ubuntu. I describe the installation in two ways and both have very easy steps which is describe below.
Here are Two Methods for installing Adobe Flash on Ubuntu.
1. Through Terminal:
- Open your terminal with Ctrl+Alt+T or by searching Dash Home.
- Then sudo -s for root command.
- Then enter “apt-get install flashplugin-installer”.
- The terminal will ask you for yes and no options.
- Then enter “y” for yes option and “n” for no option.
- Press “y” and wait for the installation complete.
2. Through Ubuntu Software Center:
- Open Ubuntu software Center icon which is present in the side bar.
- Then on the search bar type “adobe flash” and press enter.
- You should find the Adobe Flash plugin pop up in the search results.
- Next click on install button and wait for the installation.